Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a like new Night Force 3.5-15x56 illuminated NP1-RR retical with standard turrets scope for sale. Also included is Baer Custom Tapered basses for a Rem700 long Action, 30mm Leupold QRW rings(.850), Filter adapter ring, Polarized filter, 3" sun shield, and Butler Creek flip up caps. I have all original packing and included documents. This is the Bench Rest model with 1/8" moa adjustments not the NXS model with 1/4". Currently mounted on a customized Weatherby Accumark .257WBY. Scope is in a 9.5/10 or better condition. I want to shoot in our clubs sporter class along side my son, they only allow 14x max scopes. I really love the quality of this scope but the desire to shoot along side my 11 year old is greater. Looking to get $850 OBO for the package. I can provide pictures if needed, just need your email.

·
Registered
12 Posts
mach x said:
I have a like new Night Force 3.5-15x56 illuminated NP1-RR retical with standard turrets scope for sale. Also included is Baer Custom Tapered basses for a Rem700 long Action, 30mm Leupold QRW rings(.850), Filter adapter ring, Polarized filter, 3" sun shield, and Butler Creek flip up caps. I have all original packing and included documents. This is the Bench Rest model with 1/8" moa adjustments not the NXS model with 1/4". Currently mounted on a customized Weatherby Accumark .257WBY. Scope is in a 9.5/10 or better condition. I want to shoot in our clubs sporter class along side my son, they only allow 14x max scopes. I really love the quality of this scope but the desire to shoot along side my 11 year old is greater. Looking to get $850 OBO for the package. I can provide pictures if needed, just need your email.

Where you at? I am in Central Fl PM sent

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is the Bench Rest Model. Major differences are the NSX has side focus and 1/4" moa turrets. BR are bell adjusted and 1/8" moa turrets. I had the 5.5-22x56 BR for a while. loved the scope but the raw size was more than I could handle. With a 3" shade it extended to the front of the stock. I than purchased this 3.5-15x56 and have been very happy with it untill my son decided he wanted to shoot aganist me. I am going to leave it up for sale untill the new target rimfire comes in. If it is still around when the Mark XXII comes in I will keep it and mount it on that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mach x

I am interested in scope if still for sale...could you please email me some photos at [email protected].

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts