Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I finally got my new Bell & Carlson Varmint/Tactical Medalist stock. Just got it today so I haven't shot it yet, but it looks cool. I got mine on-line from Stocky's Stocks www.stockysstocks.com and I can speak very highly for their customer service. Very nice folks and very patient with all of my questions. This is Bell & Carlson's stock model #2092 in Olive Green Web pattern. It has a "grip to tip" aluminum bedding block and in looks and construction is very close to a McMillan. Except a McMillan goes for about $500 and this one came in at $217 plus shipping. Anyway check it out. What do you think?

Also I have attached my new Barksa SWAT 6x24x50 scope and I inserted a pic of the muzzle brake as well. I know the Barksa is a cheapee, but I have to tell you it's a good scope. Clear optics, lighted reticle, and precise adjusments.

Later in the year I am going to Dura Coat this thing in some sort of MultiCam or desert pattern.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice stock! I've considered the same one. Both OD and Black web. The price is hard to beat and I've heard that the quality is very good.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I have been playing with it and love the grip and feel of the stock. Although I did wrap a little McNett Camo Wrap around the pistol grip to improve the texture. I found the bare stock a little slick. I have also found it to provide better eye relief for the scope. Can't wait to get to the range this weekend to try it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts